Manage Panic Attack
Do you experience Panic Attacks in your life?
Panic attacks are characterized by sudden episodes of acute apprehension or intense fear that occur “out of nowhere” without any apparent cause or reason. Intense panic usually lasts no more than a few minutes, but on rare occasions, it can return in waves for a period of up to two hours.
If you experience unmanageable stress, anxiety, and or panic attacks, I strongly recommend you obtain a thorough medical assessment prior to seeking alternatives.
Symptoms may include
- Surge of overwhelming panic
- Feeling of losing control or going crazy
- A feeling of unreality, as if you are “not all there”
- Heart palpitations or chest pain
- Feeling like you’re going to pass out
- Fear of dying
- Trouble breathing or choking sensatio
- Hot flashes or chills
- Trembling or shaking
- Nausea or stomach cramps
- Feeling detached or unreal
- Numbness or tingling in the hands and feet
Here is how hypnosis can help with Panic Attacks in your life:
I appreciate your commitment to yourself in taking a step toward taking control of your life. At 3rdeyehypnosis For Life, you and I will develop a care plan that is catered towards your needs. We will explore breathing skills, relaxation techniques, and nutritional habits. We will focus on self-talk, core beliefs that no longer serve you, feelings, assertiveness, and self-esteem. This client-centered approach will contribute to making your life more balanced and lessen the interference caused by stress, anxiety, and panic attacks.